There’s nothing more magical or more memorable than a new life started in the bush.
In Zulu culture, marriage is seen as a way to build ubuntu – a shared belief in the importance of compassion, humanity and community. It’s for this reason that weddings at Thanda are celebrated with such great spirit and collective passion.
Have a look at Thanda's Kanye Wedding Package.
Our services include:
- Professional wedding coordinator
- Royal gala reception venue
- Catering, including wedding cake
- Décor & table settings; flowers & candles
- Photographer* & videographer
- Music & DJ
- Traditional Zulu dancers and choir
- Ceremony officiation (including marriage certificate)
- Bridal hair & make-up services
- Bridal bouquet & groom’s corsage
* Thanda’s talented resident photographer, Christian Sperka, is available to professionally photograph guests’ weddings, producing images of exquisite beauty and timeless memories. There is an additional fee payable for this in-house photography service.